Legends Honda Coronavirus Response
Posted: March 23, 2020
Dear Valued Guest:
For more than 60 years, the health and safety of our team and their families has always been a top priority for Baxter Auto Group for our associates in Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado, and will continue to be during this unprecedented situation of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Effective Tuesday, March 24, our sales department will be closed until April 24 to adhere to the Stay At Home Order issued for Jackson, Johnson and Wyandotte counties. Customers looking to purchase a vehicle are still welcomed to reach out to our stores remotely and we will work with you to hold the vehicle and complete the purchase as soon as the order is lifted. For essential vehicle purchases, meaning the replacement of an inoperable vehicle, our team is available immediately by appointment only.
Additionally, our service departments are considered an essential business, and will continue to operate. In response to the current health concerns and gathering restrictions, we have implemented Service Pickup & Delivery for all of our stores. Simply book your service appointment online and you’ll have the option to select Pickup & Delivery. Your vehicle will be fully sanitized at both pick-up and delivery.
During this time of uncertainty, one thing is certain — we’re here to help, whether you need a new vehicle or just need to keep yours running.
No matter your vehicle needs during this challenging time, we’ve got you.
In addition to actively monitoring the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local leaders for precautionary measures, our service departments have:
- Instituted new deep cleaning and safety protocols.
- Implemented a “hands-free” policy for staff and guests.
- Limited outside visits from vendors to our stores beyond guests and employees.
- Posted relevant signage throughout the stores that provides information about COVID-19, and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stores, and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructed all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor and/or self-quarantine at home.
This is a trying time for all of us. We remain singularly focused on the health and well-being of our staff, guests and community and we wish you all the best.
President, Legends Honda